Sunday 31 March 2013

*Apologies*

Hey girls and guys! So I'm sure some of ye have noticed that I haven't posted anything for nearly 3 months now but I have plenty of reasons for my absence, some bigger than others. I know I haven't had my blog up for long but I just needed to sort some things out and try figure out where I want to go from here. From figuring out what my future college plans are to getting the virus on my laptop fixed, all of which are now sorted thankfully. Another reason is that I am in my Leaving Cert year in school and I really haven't been working as hard as I should be so I had a lot of cramming to do (not ideal really) as I am currently working towards my Spanish and Irish oral exams! For the next couple of months my posts may not be as regular as I would like them to be but I am going to try my very best to update as often as possible. As soon as all these exams are over I will be free from all the unavoidable study/cramming for a good while (hopefully) and my blog will have my undivided attention.

I'm so excited to see all the summer clothes starting to appear in most shops and online and seeing as though I have a holiday coming up in July I think I will have to do a few summer wish lists. This is the first time in a few years that I get to shop for a sun holiday and not for the notorious Irish weather. This Wednesday I am planning a shopping trip to Dublin with my mum so I'm looking forward to that and hoping to pick up a few bits and pieces for the summer.

I'm also excited because I will have two grads to go to this year, both mine and my boyfriends. I already have a dress to wear to one grad and I have my eye on a dress for the other. I've decided to do my own make up for the night so I think a trip to MAC is on the cards. I'm hoping to have a natural tan on the night as I will only just be back from my holiday but I want to have a good bronzer on standby to build up a golden glow. I never usually use bronzer so I would love your suggestions for a good bronzer that has good staying power to last the night.

I'm glad to be back as I really have missed having my blog to turn to when I have something I want to write about and share with you. As always I would love suggestions from you guys for future posts. Apologies for my absence but all is good now and I look forward to talking to you guys again!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment